Helping a loved one memory care or mobility problems is difficult. There is no doubt about that.
Papadopoulion House of hospitality offers personalized care within a secure residential environment. Our carefully selected and trained staff works closely with memory impaired residents and their families, developing individualized and innovative programs that focus on meaningful tasks that are engaging and stimulating while being stress-free for the resident. The services provided in our unit:
- Five meals per day
- Secured residential environment
- Daily housekeeping, personal and linen laundry service
- 24-hour staffing and emergency call system
- Specially designed common areas and outdoor courtyard and walking paths
- Scheduled transportation
- Help with daily activities, including bathing, dressing and grooming
- Assistance with managing medications
- Activity programming that maximizes independence while focusing on strength and abilities
- An environment (physical, social, and cultural) designed to encourage and support independence
- Personalized care services to meet the changing needs of each resident
All guests are unique so we always personalize the care to the resident.